[ATTACH] This is what I have Been using directly on my stovetop for the last 3 heat seasons. It ain’t much to look at but gets the job done.
I guess I could google it but... Is the smoke going through all those pipes or heated air?
[ATTACH]This one my bud took headed to the secret spot last winter
Thanks, I’m no photographer just in the right spot at the right time.
[ATTACH] Heading to Jeffery’s ledge fishing a few weeks ago.
Just a stab in the dark here but if you say you don’t use it much the first place I’d look is at the fuel line. They tend to rot off. Could be any...
Yes, cold air, 2stroke and wood smoke, if I could bottle it up for Calogne I would!
We do the big stock pot of water on top of the basement wood stove. I really don’t notice the dryness as much. At the 20x20 cabin there is a...
Nice! Nothing better than free heat!
[ATTACH] Here is my boy and Frank the lab. Dogs are awesome!
Steve
Welcome! Burning your family’s residence is no joke, stay safe. I am a firm believer in do what you gotta do till you can do better. But burning...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Have splitter will travel! Got after it early this morning. Was a bit surprised the wood that we were splitting was still in log...
[ATTACH] Here are my tired boots! I’m an auto mechanic at a dealership. These have lasted two years. Right about when they feel comfortable they...
There is a special place in hell for those that steal from hardworking folks. May the fleas of 1000 camels infest their...
The neighbor stopped by last weekend and asked to borrow the splitter, and hinted at needing a hand getting his wood done. So today I’m headed...
The previous owners put the panels on so we get the benefit of pretty much free electricity without the cost of installing the array. During the...
You are correct
Nh offers a rebate but the funds are “committed” for 2017
Thanks the pellet stove idea is crossed off the list. Thought about buying tanks but with the heat pump it will be set and forget(hopefully). It’s...