Sweet! Off to a good start!
Funny New Hampshire has the tallest peak in New England. I don’t think I would call the presidential range “flatland”
Funny story... A friend that burns wood cannot operate his stove without burning his forearms. One day he had an appointment for a yearly...
Sorry I had to
Me too
Kind of like when someone drops a tree on your property and leaves it there after you ask them to pick it up ....
[ATTACH]
It would replace the stove in the basement. At some point id like to move the wood heater onto the main living level but for now it’s safest in...
Seems the insides are pretty burned out.
[ATTACH] This Jøtul came with the house. Unfortinitly looks like the insides are pretty toasty to say the least. I’ll bet it will be a step up...
I agree.
When I was in high school we would all bring ours to a buddy’s pit pile them up and let it rip. The good ole days
Usually surf from my phone on downtime. Could be anywhere even the can
Interesting choice in footwear for firewooding.
For us it started with replacing old carpet. Then new baseboard, paint the walls, new light fixtures... lasted almost a year. But I was doing the...
[ATTACH] I think I have posted this pic before but here is my helper. As you can see the gloves don’t fit too good but he is getting used to...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] we had a difficult time finding gloves for our 3yo. These are still a bit big but they look similar to the ones I use so he is...
I have posted about my bad neighbors at the last house. They were a major factor in selling. It was a sub development our houses were separated...