It’s because of chippers like that and the demand for chips, log grapples have gotten expensive around here
An older stove I had would do this. I just kept an eye on it and pushed it back from time to time. I switched the pins too to bottom and didn’t...
My thought too. Looks like it had a pretty rough life. Seems the big hunk of styrofoam is the weak point on this stove. I think I’ll be looking...
The refractory chamber may be the deciding factor in rebuild or no. Its about 50o bucks with out a cat. Boo! The back plate and inner backplate...
Thank you fishinpol! I can see an entire piece that I’m missing infront of the “back plate” . It’s difficult to see the diagram on my phone but...
how come my thread didn’t show up in the new post section? Not whining just curious
Thanks I’ll check that out. I believe it was hard to control because of the damper assembly. The housing is quite distorted so the the door dosnt...
I wish I could find a parts diagram. I have taken pics. I’m an auto mechanic at a dealership my brain is trained to take things apart and get ALL...
Another big question is will this thing burn less wood? More heat? If more of the smoke is burned then there are environmental bennifits at the...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The combustor is busted, the back plate is torched and the damper assembly is sagged. Any help with parts location...
I surf cl pretty regularly I haven’t seen one of these stoves come up. The outside pieces are in good shape. A few nicks in the enamel but no...
[ATTACH] Getting the wood beast going after work I kept looking over at the jotul. I said what the hell why not. The bolts have come out much...
Shoot the rabbit or ferret? Or both?
nope you can tell how long I have been there by the amount of empty beer cans next to the chair...
Hey now! My boy has a fascination with tape measures it’s his.
She is 8 months pregnant now is no time for shenanigans.
[ATTACH] My chair. I’d like to get a recliner but I think wifey would have issues with that...
Hmm. I’ll have to look into the fused damper. Normally I’m not afraid to bend the rules but fire safety isn’t something I want to mess around with...
I did in my last house. During the home inspection for the sale the guy noted the hole and that it was a fire hazard. And most of all a code...
Do you think the fan makes a difference? People have suggested cutting holes in the floor but I can’t bring myself to do it.