I really don’t know I split it(pun intended). With my bud. He takes it as we split and fills his shed witch holds 4 cord. I get ther rest so I...
If you haven’t gotten log loads before it is good to be there to ask the driver to spread the wood out instead of unloading in a tall pile. safer...
Today we are at the hospital getting test in preparation of baby Warner’s arrival tomorrow. Anxiety level is high. Probably not the best idea to...
Thanks. It heats well as long as you have a ample wood supply. An old ad I have seen “With a Warner you’ll be warmer”
[ATTACH] Here are my go to tools. The rake on the left came with the wood stove the guy said your gonna need this and handed it to me. He said...
[ATTACH]Up for grabbs are two Jøtul door tools they are used but functional. They came with a firelight but I think they will work with other...
That is a great suggestion thank you. My maternal heritage is Scandinavian so I feel some draw to Jøtul. Also I’m leaning more to a secondary...
Thanks for your input. Off to google...
Yikes
Another buddy picked up the dog run on his brand new ariens 1700 $ blower the first storm :rofl: :lol:
A buddy at work caught the spiggot on the side of the house pulled the copper right into the auger causing waterworks in the basement :rofl: :lol:
[ATTACH] That is possible there was a field stone hearth at the bottom of the bricks that came out about 40x60 the area closest to the flue is 5...
I really like the looks of the ideal but I think my wife would like the absolute more. There was a massive stove there growing up it was too much
Fresh air is good for the soul. Especially for a farwooder. Get well soon.
[ATTACH] The only other spot that the flue would be accessible is on the right side of the book shelf. I’m quite sure the wife would rather me cut...
[ATTACH]Here’s what we’re working with. If cutting the rounded piece off it would put me at 73 inches from the brick to the end cabinet on the...
Seems I may remain a cellar dweller
Ain’t never had a stove with a window before that would be cool
Safety always gets in the way of fun. I have a rather dry matter of fact sense of humor. Wife often has to cut me off in social situations when...
After re reading my post above it sounds a bit snarky that was not my intention