Thanks everthing is good just gotta wait for momma to heal up and it should be smooth sailing till..... puberty :bug:
I notice that the coals burn down much faster right after the stove is shoveled out. In my stove anyway.
My folks are at the house while we are at the hospital. My ol man ain’t afraid to poke it to the wood stove especially since he isn’t CSS’n the...
Thank you
Thank you.
I haven’t been to warner myself. Kind of interesting that the stoves were made in NH but not in the town of warner. I too love the New Hampshire...
Thanks you. I like the pics you post. Hope to make it up that way to explore some day. In one pic you appear to be holding a cod very close to...
Thanks
They frown on the cigars nowadays..
Baby warner made her way into the world today. Healthy girl and mom is doing great as well. Another farwooder is born.
Cool man. I have a few echos In the garage. Mine are all stock but I like their products and warranty. Looks like some good work there
Thanks guys. I will try to update later.
Yes lots going on wife and son are in bed. Baby should be on the outside this afternoon.
Thank you. It’s been a bit of a bumpy road we are very excited to see the little one.
This is the best load I have gotten stacked well on the truck and the diameter is workable. The other outfit usually puts the good looking stuff...
[ATTACH]