Hopefully I’ll be able to get it all off the driveway before the rain
Nope. Snow blowing
Yes I was climbing the walls. Thanks. It will be nice for everybody to get to know each other.
They sprung us from the hospital yesterday with the snow forecasted. The weather guessers bumped up the accumulation to 4-8 inch. We are...
One of the things on the to do list while I have some time off is organize out there.
Looking good. I think I’d leave the grate out but I’m interested how it works out for you good. Good progress. Might check Lowe’s or Home Depot...
Yup I seen any sort of container even rocks tied to eyelets, pretty common round here. And I agree tarps suck but I keep buying them. I have a...
I hope I haven’t clogged up the thread with my kid. I really appreciate the support from folks that I haven’t formally meet before. You all are...
Thank you
I shouldn’t have either. I put new internals on it and still use is in a pinch outside
I like your style! They had just put the gunk in her eyes emiacin? Boys look out this dad is gonna be a d!ck. I’m picking a weapon to be...
Wifey thought it was a girl because she has been difficult from the start. Lol
That’s the truth
Thanks for the kind words everybody. There were some complications at the end but everthing is great now. The doctors did what they were trained...
They can’t keep the timing chains from stretching on the stock motor can’t imagine what 602 hp would do
Momma and baby are sleeping I’m bored as hell. The torcher rack they call a bed for the dad is terrible. The food is just a notch above edible. I...
[ATTACH] This is our second child. We have s 3yo boy as well
I have only had the pleasure of operating an extinguisher once. It was Sunday at the cabin we were cleaning up and getting ready to go home. At...
I really don’t know but I have been told they were made in Laconia. I havent confirmed that tho. I have seen a few old advertisements. The fella...