[ATTACH] Here is the pipe from outside
[ATTACH] Looking to replace this propane heater. It’s in the kids play room, it is the only propane appliance we have so the money grubbing...
I like the building with the bird siloetts and the funky windows. The giant pile of wood looks nice too.
This looks great! The wife is going into the city today to see her aunt I’ll have this ready when she gets home. Is it ok to put the enamel...
supposed to be cold and windy in the northeast tonight and tomorrow, the stove will be going . I’m thinking of doing a stove top stew or something...
[ATTACH]
For me it’s when I come in from being outside on a cold February day and the stove is radiating. That’s the life
Gotta love wood heat! There are many aspects to enjoy.
I think it depends on a lot of things. Type of brick, care when loading, what kind of heat cycles the list goes on. The bricks that have been in...
[ATTACH] Took much longer than it should have but this winters wood is put up!
[ATTACH] I have some ther chores to do but I think one more trailer load will top me off.
This method adds one more time picking up the wood but the energy saved from going up and down the stairs is worth it. Much faster. I have done 3...
Yes. There is a kicker at the bottom