Never used a DVR and its been many years since I've used a VCR/DVD player. Very little on TV that catches my interest. :loco: :crazy: It's on all...
It airs on Sunday nights at 9pm. What's on your schedule then...oh wait nevermind! :emb: ;)
[ATTACH]
How could you forget about black locust? :faint: A pleasant surprise I'm sure!
I didn't even bother watching it as I didn't wanna be let down. Tired of drama on TV.
Great pics. Im not sure if I've ever seen a mockernut or shellbark in my area that im aware of. Sometimes younger trees have different bark...
Eleventh load today. Was going to get the birch on the hill but nobody home when i rang the bell. Stopped up the road for some primo straight...
Thats a beautiful sight right there. :thumbs:Congrats on a great score. :salute:
X2
Nice work Jason. Bet they smelled great.
After seeing those two "lonely" trees with nary another in sight, i'd feel reeeeeeeally guilty cutting them down. Second pick looks like ash and...
Not one of my ex's! :eek: :rofl: :lol:
Yeah the trunk wood on Norways can be some gnarly twisted stuff. Limb wood of all sizes is usually straight and splits easily. My score of it...
They will sprout new growth from the stumps. Go back in a few years and it'll be saplings galore. About a year ago a lot was cleared near me and...
I am not worthy! :salute: You werent kidding. Thats an insane amount. You must be on cloud nine right now. Tired as heck, but still on...
Maybe blue ash? Calling Ralphie Boy as he's the resident specialist. EDIT: did a little research and the bark matches blue ash [IMG] leaves do...
Cant say ive seen a shellbark in person or if they even grow around here. Ive seen seemingly hybrids of pignut and shag.
Doesnt look like shag to me but its definitely hickory. Seems average stringiness IME. Great job getting it down safely! :thumbs:
:popcorn:
Made some nice splits for sure. Good on you for sharing! :salute: