Well I jumped today. Light rain ended later morning and March wind kicked up. Cut the biggest of the red maple for a heaping load. They were...
I wouldn't touch it. Plenty of hardwoods around here for me. Nice knot free trunk though. Cut it shorter and sell kindling bundles with your...
No critter but Rocky had a nice dry nest under my top cover.[ATTACH]
Do you think that's enough? We are voracious hoarders after all! :woodsign: :tree: :saw: :axe:
I laugh when I see folks do that. Red light I let up on the gas and coast. Pizzes lots of drivers off.
LOL!!! The crew told me wood was going late tomorrow or Friday. :picard: I'm going late tomorrow. :saw:
No, Lewis.
Kind of ironic you were waiting on rain to cut down a water oak. Nice work and wood there my friend. :thumbs:
Black walnut didn't stand a chance! :saw::thumbs: Firewood or mill fodder?
Got a good lead from buzz-saw last week. Crews cutting along a state highway not far from us. Checked it out then (rain and no time to cut) and...
[MEDIA]
Wrong place to post that Dave!!! :picard: Dad joke thread! Bring a ladder in case the meal was on the house! :doh:
Load of 75% sugar maple. Balance is dead ash.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Could be black oak. The bark on more mature trees is the most "alligator skinned" of all the oaks IME
Awesome stuff. Expensive as heck. And I remember when caulking was 12 oz tubes too.
Can you post pics? The mfr. supplied storm collar usually has tighter fit. This is the second piece above the metal boot. It should be...
[ATTACH]
Split the maple right off the truck yesterday. Bundle wood splits on the right.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Ash rounds set aside until I have a rack for them.
An annual FHC Spring tradition. What is the expected turnout this year Greg?