Got a text from buzz-saw around noon saying he spotted some nice black birch fresh cut. (thanks for the heads up buddy) :handshake: Funny as the...
Are mourning doves a rare sight in your area?
Calling Eric Wanderweg I think he has.
I never heard the term rip rap and had to look it up. Learned something new today! :sherlock:
Load of red maple[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
That tree trunk is pretty cool. Is there a "bizarre tree" thread?
Always fun to check those out and see what's there. Nice little grab.
Those cribbed ends are so cool. :thumbs:
Same one I have but needs replacement. Worn out and tattered....kinda like me!
More aromatic than sugar IME. They dry fast. Ill sell this Jan-Feb next year. Rack right next to the pile emptying Saturday and it'll go there....
Kissing the wrong rabbit?:whistle:[IMG]
I might oblige but the landing would break my hips. :pain: I ain't a Spring chicken anymore :vulture: even though I may (try to) behave like...
X2
[MEDIA]
Happy Birthday Horkn :handshake:
Yes, but not mine. I believe it belonged to the tree service guys working right next door while I was there. I carry a one liter bottle of mix...
Infamous Lyle, infamous! :cool: :rofl: :lol:
Must be running Huskies?! :whistle: :D
X2. On the rare occasion I can have the splitter on site I'll go vertical on the bigguns.
uh...where's the milk crate??? Nice piece of fabrication there Russ. :thumbs: Not often I go vertical either but works great for behemoth rounds.