Forget to post this pic. One of my typical half cord racks made from reclaimed 2x4, 2x6, 5/4x6 decking. Stack is 6' long by 4' high and double...
Load of black birch. Got rained out otherwise I would topped it off.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Is Virginia pine denser than other softwoods? The only pine I deal with is Eastern white which is very soft.
Thinking it should easily pop in half when split. I'd say 90% of the meat was solid. I have maybe a face cord of dead ash rounds put aside and...
I have a friend who loves oak heartwood and when I take either red or white I'll put it aside for him. Have a red oak score lined up (30" dbh)...
Always my reaction when I drive by roadside wood. Seems to look smaller through the truck window Good on you for cleaning it up and getting some...
Thanks for the kind words my friend! :handshake: Its not work ethic...its a sickness! :loco: :crazy: :rofl: :lol:
It was a rare occasion I grabbed them "as is". Was checking out the score and didn't have a saw with me.
Impressive amount of wood. :thumbs: Too bad about the dump truck.
Thought I was done, but a new customer this year wanted another half cord load. They will be repeats for BL next year. Puts me over ten cords...
Grabbed the rest of the birch today. [ATTACH] This elm was on the hill where I parked. Decided to take it as I had room. Please keep it a...
The TRUE FHC spirit right there. :salute: Way to adapt and overcome CarharttWoodsman :thumbs: Hope you had some in the trunk too?
I like it! A new way to build a to a log house.
Holy chit! That's gotta be the worst attempted "split" I've ever seen here. After a few tries I would've noodled it, but I see you and the...
Sandhillbilly cut them all down!!! :saw: :whistle:
LOL! I've thought of that. Actually considered using a wood cookie slab with my contact info on it. Unorthodox, yes, but its gets the message...
Thanks. This is Lewis tree service. They grab it quick after its cut. Had a good long chat with the field boss. Got his phone number so...
Load of red maple delivered yesterday. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Emptied a half cord rack. Ill refill with the red maple I scored on Thursday. Most of...
How was the weather up there? One way to get closer to God!!!:whistle: :rofl: :lol: Sorry, a little trade humor there. Nice job getting it...
Im getting more smarter by the day! :nerd: