The 460 did really good, I won't mention any names either on the bore cut. :whistle: They turned out good, might have to make a bench or...
Went out and milled a hemlock tonight. Made 4 slabs at 3". This was a log that had been bore cut into a few times so the first two slabs have a...
I'm putting the mill together now and a new chain on the bar. I have a homemade aux oiler going together as well that I'm going to try. Gonna mill...
We got a bunch of old beams like that, they are really cool
Sounds like it would work, that will look nice as a bar top!
I saw one the other day at TSC, didn't know they officially changed though.
we can get two different styles an 8mm or 9mm the 9 is thicker and cost more.
I havent ever seen it but Wikipedia says they are from bug bites and dont harm the meat at all. Idk though, looks a little much on that one but I...
And this one would be much faster, they already have the artwork so it would be as simple as placing the order and having them make it.
For a hoodie or regular sweatshirt yes, for a zip up it would be changed. A zip up would probably have our logo on the back and no "Got Wood".
Based on the variety of responses we might want to look into getting one of each, a sweatshirt, hoodie, and zip up. Maybe we can dedicate one...
I've seen some weird things on deer but that's news to me
Once we decide on a specific color choice we can discuss shades of the color. Black grey and green seem most popular so far.
Ok I am looking into sweatshirts now that we have had shirts made. Also I want to know if people are looking for hoodies or regular sweatshirts....
Sad to hear, that's terrible news
Here is how it's done [MEDIA]
Wow that looks good!
Looks great, making me hungry!
There's a few different places that do them. A local one man show here does it and I had mine done through a bigger place through my buddies at...
We made a dish last night that we had in Africa. We marinated in coca cola for a day then stuffed a backstrap with feta cheese and wrapped in...