Very nice
We've got a few decent bucks but not much I want to go after right now. But that can all change as soon as the rut starts.
I actually haven't ever talked to him, he hunts within the same block of woods but is about 3/4 mile away. I just heard it through the other...
Its a new thing that Ohio started last year. Basically bc of exactly what you said is they did it. The muzzleloader hunters complained bc their...
Here is one that I kind of wanted to go after this year. He is messed up and would have been a great deer to take. But I heard a few nights ago...
Great job on that, shooting him with a bow just makes it so much more fun! Bowhunting is so peaceful, I love being out there even when I dont...
Personally Im not a fan of this muzzleloader season. This would have been the first weekend I could hunt deer this year but I dont want to go out...
Guido theres a guy up here that posts adds every day looking for those things for parts. I can get you his info
I honestly dont even know if camo is available. I would love it but would need to ask. Would anyone else like camo?
I got a few prices back from the manufacturer. I am still thinking that we should do three different styles, and each one in a specific color. the...
Camo would be sweet
Learnd that getting the log off the ground would help with getting fumes away. Saw uses a lot of fuel And milling is a LOT OF FUN
Thats a sweet looking old saw, would be a great conversation piece and a lot of fun to try out if it ran.
I dont see the problem here I thought that was normal:D
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I listen to a station out of Wooster for Cleveland sports, I am in my car a lot working and listen to football and baseball there....
I would have fed the coyotes and buzzards with that one too. Ive skinned out a few that were full of gangrene, nasty stuff.
Its nice not having to go outside for firewood when its really cold
Yes it is
Family, friends, and opportunity. Having moved away and coming back I've learned that the work available and opportunity here is really good.