Ok bout spit my drink out on that one:doh::doh::tears::headbang::headbang:
This is my mental picture of you guys right now [ATTACH]
You guys need gambling counseling
Nice
Wow just wow
What the heck? I thought I was coming in at the last minute to secure it
915$$$$$$:rootintootin:
They seemed to have decent compression from pulling on them but I got home too late last night and couldnt try them.
Very nice, I use the same bins but I didn't put a door or mesh inside of them. They work great for all the shorts and uglies. Door idea is reall...
lol
I'm good with paying more, I'm not getting one bc I want another coffee mug. I want to show off the FHC logo!
Was in a garage an saw these little guys sitting in a corner and asked of they were for sale. Lady said sure and asked what they are worth to me,...
Dexter is a great guy and friend, he has given a lot to me with all he has helped me out with and given me. He is ways willing to help. Guys like...
We usually just wash the jars and stick them in the oven on warm so they dont break when putting hot liquids into them. Depending on what we are...
That looks Amazing!
I use the Canola a lot, I like it. Especiallly in the winter, I remember last winter cutting up a big locust I switched from regular bar oil to...
OMG thats funny On a serious note though you cant beat coming home to a nice load like that sitting and waiting for you.
Love that tractor
I watched Scott make the one at Dex's house and I am going to try to make one soon here too
Thats a lot of talent with a chainsaw