Great pics and video WS, you got a good bit of fun work ahead of you.
Not a bad looking mill, that has a lot more capability then mine does. You would need to able to load logs onto it but I think you have a tractor...
Great post! Very true of these people on here. And I absolutely love your signature, DexterDay does she have lots of guns? "I have whatever...
Yes fuel burns up fast when milling. I was able to get 2 8' cuts on a 20" log with the 460
Sweet lets see em
That should handle a small mill
That person had a great idea and really lit a fire for everyone else and they all jumped on board and made it what it turned out be
Hey guys a reminder, please put your username in the order for the mugs so Pete can take you off the list
Ok weird, that wasn't there when I looked. Thanks
Pics, or video?
Dex if the member that thought of this idea wants to step forward he can it wasn't me. But a fantastic idea and he did it in a relatively short...
Only rule is you HAVE to keep the saw
Lol Grizzly nailed it man
Uh oh
Dangit
O snap Pallet Pete we given it another run?
Gasifier where you at buddy?
Gas I better see you t the next G2G!
That's what I was gonna say, he won't give up. Maybe I'll just have to cost him a few more bucks. $1439.72
$1400