Horrors. Had a dog get stung by ground bees once. Took her to doggy ER for steroids and antihistamines. She threw up balls and ball of bees....
That would be a good thing.
Good that you put it back into the water where it becomes a non issue for the dogs. I think my dogs would want to play with it until they paid...
So, I would ask who benefits from this project? What I mean is who is getting money from this and what connections do they have? Doesn't sound...
Wash your hands really good if you handle turtles. They carry Salmonella on their skin. They don't get symptomatic from it, but the disease is...
More equipment. Sure it the way to get things done! New storage shed last year, new trailer this year, things must be going well. :thumbs:
You have been watching too many movies!!!!!
A friend of mine bought some Inferno soft wood pellets at Lowes recently. Being cool and damp, he put them in his P 68 to try out. I looked...
We have done that several times. We feel better. That is all it needs to do.
We live in a small town. Every time there is a law suit, the taxes go up to cover it. That is for the lawyer's fees and the settlement. They...
I don't know what you have for a heating system, but that is a darn good price. I paid an initial price of $1.79 and was told after that it was...
:thumbs:
It is like I tell my kids, "enjoy, do things while you can, but don't forget to pick up the phone and let me know you are alive".
Don't just let this go, Hold them accountable to get to the issue. You want find out about problems early on and not allow them to fester into...
Looks like the DNA confirmation is so far their best lead. How "dumb" are they staying together. Lets hope the law closes in on them and lets...
You know that is exactly what I did two years ago when my TroyBilt acted up. I had the started rebuilt, new tires, battery, other new parts, It...