No, no, no! that cleavage is blinding. I have seen butt crack in Walmart that actually made my stomach very nauseated. (Esp. when there is...
There are more than "seals" frolicking" there in P Town. Well known "artist community".
yes and little deaf when I talk to him about prevention and precautions. I've tried but it is up to him. He also smokes and won't listen to me...
He doesn't do tiles most of the time, but has good experience with it. I bought very good knee pads for this project. He won't wear them....
I've both a male and female lab. They are both equally loving. The female is much more active than the male. She is also more "mothering". We...
101, how fortunate you are to have your Dad this long.
Hard to think that Dennis went through this because of a recall on the old hip implant. What a price to pay. Hip replacements have come a long...
He is experienced doing this so I just snap the pictures and stay out of their way. There are spacers in between the tiles. I'll post more as the...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] things are moving along today. Tiles are going down. Some priming done.
I'm glad you found it interesting and are willing to try it. I didn't know about the story behind it. Thanks ironpony. By the way Northern...
ya, as long as I have to capacity to remember!:BrianK:
that can be easily understood. Hunting down pellets and good buys is a sport in itself. That being said, from what I have learned and...
Micro burst very near (Freeport Me. ) Thousands without power, and many trees down way down the coast line Storm past through quickly and no...
Glad to hear to acted on prevention and went to the basement. You just never know. The roof lifted off a building I was in. That was many...
We were dry in May, but not bone dry. Have made up for it as far as I can tell. Standing water pools in the woods. Grandson is a blast to watch....
Just had a bunch of boomers go through. At least no tornado. On the rebuild project, primer went on in the kitchen and living room. Some floor...
:rofl: :lol::picard:
Right on, I think the manufacturer thought the same, but produced some to satisfy the demand.
Right, but I do take them off, often without thinking, then don't recall where. I now have two good pair that are either on my desk or bedside...
[ATTACH]