Man, I wish I could help you out. I'll keep you in my prayers that thing start getting better for you. You have been slammed really hard...
It is sickening to think of someone being hunted like a wild animal. However, he has cost society way too much in human loss, suffering and money...
Wow, now I am impressed with that. Also really like the colors in the picture. Glad it worked out for you.
Sunday forecast is for 1-2 inches of rain, possible up to 3 inches in some areas. I'm thinking there will be a lot of coastal flooding. Not good...
Who have you P...ed off? Seems like is wasn't for no luck, you wouldn't have any luck at all. Lets hope this one is an easy fix. If you can't...
Not once did I go down the stairs or goes outside. Too dizzy from some new med that I stopped. Took a long Nap with the window open. Rest was...
Bummer, We have been trying to have a BBQ for three grandchildren's graduations. 2nd wk. washed out.
oh man, that is bad, it is going to be hard to locate the lid. If you can find out where the sides are, you can be more accurate in finding the...
Video short Gif's If you want to see some really short videos of all subject matter, (no porn) look here: http://forgifs.com/gallery/main.php
You and your wife are hard workers. Stay together. It will pay off now and for years to come.
Your life has been enriched by you family. Share that knowledge as it was shared with you and he lives on as he would have it. Prayers for you...
That is the way I learned it in HS. I am one of those left hand dominant people who had the pencil stuck in their right and forced to use it in...
[MEDIA]
I'll have to look tomorrow. We got it at Lowes. It was a contractor special. Many excellent reviews, so why pay more. I bought about 1300 sq...
This state is very liberal with many things, but gun laws don't go well here. There is legislation make it unnecessary to have a permit to carry...
We have a double entry so plenty of chance to change shoes, wipe the dogs feet etc. We are going with mostly all light colors. Old eyes don't...
Yes, you see I am paying him to do the work, plus he wants to be able to move us down, and him in upstairs in July. He has to prep his house to...
yes, this is our youngest son with his son. They are the ones moving upstairs. In this picture, they are picking out plastic spacers before the...
The room with a lot of purple still there is the future kitchen. Has a reg window for in front of a sink, and a picture window that will have the...
Now to do the grout and then sealing it. He wants to hand the cabinets tomorrow. Wait and see! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]