Bats sure do work hard eating bugs. I bought a bat house, but once I read where it had to be placed, I wasn't able to put it up. I really hate...
Ugh, Hate snakes. I know they have a place, I just don't want their place and mine to be the same place. It was a learning thing for me to be...
Glad you have it in control. Your pets are greatful also! Living in the wood ++, me too. I'm not cut out to live in a close neighborhood.
Skeeter can carry some very bad diseases. Best to wear the right clothing and use something to keep them away from you. Some folks use those...
The electrician comes again tomorrow. I'm never sure what they are up to. My son is the contractor for its job. I gave him free reign and don't...
Used Frontline for years, but for the past two years, Frontline failed to control fleas. One of our vets continued to recommend Frontline,...
hope you are able to have a new member in your family.
I don't know about how real it is. Hard to think a little kid can talk something different. There once was a man at work who had an accent like...
We have always had some low flying aircraft around here. There is a fellow that has one of those open ultra lights. Another used to fly hot air...
I won't be long, those Drones will be downsized and programed to go about unnoticed.
Their coffee is really good. I get one when I can. I always have them put a bit of ice in it so I don't burn my lips. My wife has found a...
[MEDIA]
I think I would shown a full moon to the drone.
There isn't any thing left to tell you that it isn't anything but a ground level apartment. Lots of regular windows and the door is full view...
More progress. The trim, crown, countertops and sink isn't in, but it sure seems like progress to me. The refrigerator sticks out because I...
[IMG]Happy Birthday
For a while, my dogs shredded their toys to get at the squeaker, then they ate it, so I disabled the squeaker by pinching them with needle nose...
Military never taught me how to cook! I can cook well enough to get along, (meat and veggies) but I am no real cook. My wife is much better at...
just knew there would be more violence. I'm glad it is over. Now the local residents can go to their normal lives without this intrusion. Now...
Glad your man cave is dry, no one likes wet feet. So you are going to have the week home alone with the dog. Trust you won't go hungry or...