Wow, those are for heavy loads. Dose that one tilt up?
Here it is July. Haven't run the air condition in the house or in the car. Was tempted to run the heat a few times, but the stove is in the...
Heck, I get a case of full service gas every Saturday night after supper. (Beans, the musical fruit)
I hate to tell you, but that only gets worse. You won't intend for it to happen or be careless. It just happens. At this age, most all of us...
Do they still play with the toy? I know that worked well with mine, but all dogs are not alike. However that squeaker issue is very common.
My daughter in law did, but I haven't been out back to see them. She told me how she planted them and I just smiled. I thing she put them way...
Family get together, food, I'm hoping for a good potato salad. Might get a lobster roll.
That is the way it has to be sometimes. I had my chickens wiped out by coons once. One of my then teenage sons was into archery. He would go...
That's the stuff great families are made of. Bless you all.
must be some strings attached?
Stinny, that is a cool new Avatar!
:heidi::heidi::heidi::heidi:
That is a bold move. An hour drive, that takes you off the island. I don't know if I could leave that island if I had the chance to live there....
X2! That looks like easy wood to split either way, but you only have one back and thousand things to do with that one back. So work smart...
That's an impressive assortment of chain. Hope you are able to put them to good use. Never know what you are apt to run into.
I never saw him before my first post. I honestly thought he was so 7 or 8 yr. Old. I'm I Maine native and will tell you that accent over the top...
Another good reason to have a stove that isn't fussy. Love my Harman.
Well, I think I found the answer: [MEDIA]
This is so true, Just pass your concerns on to the Mods. They are very considerate and respond appropriately.
That is a first for me to see!