My Great Grandfather and my Grandfather worked the woods in Nova Scotia. They went into the woods and stayed there months on end. G....
What do you keep for animals in that area?
Went to Lowes to get more fittings, back splash supplies etc. There was clerk there who took my list and went and picked the list for me. must...
[ATTACH]
Olympic products are quality. I tried about everything trying to get a paint stain that didn't peel off. This one stays on. When you have to do...
That's about all you can do for them. That and keep them close to you with no open windows or door. I've know folks to loose their pets during...
We just had our BBQ. Steak, chicken, burgers, corn on the cob, watermelon, cut up veggies and dip. Beer! Cake with berries and toping. Now...
It's the fourth, but work continues on our house make over. However, we will take time to have a BBQ and enjoy the day. This time more...
[ATTACH][IMG][IMG]
We need to add a new lean on the garage to help cover some of my son's stuff. Hope to have it done before the snow comes
Crown molding going on the cabinets. Had to run to Portsmouth NH today to get another section [ATTACH]
no way, no how. Nads made of steel. Can't understand why he would even want to do some of those moves.
Nice work and good clean up. Did that 2x6 on the upper back side take a hit when the tree came down?
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::thumbs:
some here for an idea of prices and options....
Get acquainted with the manager. They show more interest and want your purchase.
Thanks, We will have one of sons and family here. He wants to work, and we will have a BBQ. I understand about the dogs. To my surprise, my...
I could never keep paint or stain on those type of steps, so I covered them in outdoor carpet. It has been on about 4 years and is really...
Or, you can just say "NO", I know the hitch idea is easier, but they will then borrow the truck too! Anyway, that is a tough unit. Should last...
Not far from me. I don't go to the displays. I like some of bursts but the booms and the burst remind me of tracers and rockets, bad memories....