I must live under a rock. Fist time I have come across this. I would say I would be better under my rock, but that didn't help the family that...
my nephew (on the wife's side) got caught tipping cemetery stones. His punishment was digging graves! Today, he is a responsible man working as...
More like they make you parents again!
Separate the gray water from the sewer if you can.
They need something to do. How in heck will they ever learn to value, respect, and responsibility if they only have to feed their face at...
yes indeed, I wondered how I would have reacted. I can't get on the ground without falling down. I don't own a gun. I do live in on a dead...
Here is a story on the local news tonight. A new term to me. Someone needs a trip to the woodshed. Standish family decries hoax that drew armed...
It has to be hard on the little ones as they get a new home. They miss their brothers and sisters and the warmth of their mother. But in a few...
Tractor supply has a brand named 4Health. They have several options. It is made by Diamond. The rating on it is respectable. I would tell you...
I sent for one pack, and I got the other from Mardens. The last one is a "fire sale" store local to this area. The bunch I got at Mardens I...
Will you please do a follow up post after you have used these. I have tried some other brands but was disappointed when the seals didn't hold. I...
I bet you were panting from all that staining! It looks super good. Nice neat and clean looking. good job.
Area needs to be well drained with no standing water ever. If water issues, put in a drainage pipe crushed stone, tamp down well, then cement...
Fantastic pictures. Nice to look and, even to print up as a collection. I wouldn't eat any mushroom that didn't come from a grocery store or...
I personally feel that two dogs are easier than one dog, and that their personalities are more gentle and more tolerant of kids etc. We always...
This is the truth. Get the loan, but for the shortest time period, any savings you put back into the payment and cut up your cards. I hope you...
I was thinking box elder, but when I saw what I think to be the seeds, I think ash. The bark isn't diamond like most ash, however there are so...
Very nice content. Nice to have a camera available when you eye catches something pleasing. Thanks for sharing.
here you go! you ask and you receive....
one cup sugar, one cup water, 3 tablespoons boric acid. dampen cotton balls with this solution and place them where the ants are. They will go...