Wow, it will be ready for Ricky real soon. I never got to eat any of my corn. The raccoons always got it first. Yes, they can climb. Hope...
look at bogydave. He has cords of it.
If you are looking to get another 25 yrs. from a lawn mower, better get one from a company that has a current healthy business. Seems things are...
[ATTACH]
Worth looking at: [MEDIA]
That sounds much better to me. Says you are into chainsaw, not making a sexual pun. :thumbs:
If it is adults wearing these, go for it. There was a crew at the VA who was changing out windows in the 4 story buildings. They had a crew...
here is what is in the local paper today. Fiancee of Calais fireworks victim says he didn’t light mortar purposely Devon Staples died Saturday...
If you kept some spare tiles, there shouldn't be an issue with drilling or gluing. You can always smash the old tile and replace it. Like new...
That is a good size pool for the back yard. Good exercise doing a work out in the pool. Nice to have available for an after work dip. My...
my bad, Got it turned around. Happens more than I like, :hair:
You really don expect parents to "listen" do you? :headbang:
Glad you fixed that, I tried to figure out was baiting with Muskegon was. Not a hit in my web search. SmokeyTheBear has a way to get rid of...
My male lab is up to 107 lbs. The female is holding steady about 70 lbs. The male is a couch potato and the female is into every thing she can find.
I get nervous waiting, but I've done it before and came out OK every time. I'm going to be a while before any space is opened up.
That point is one that has different camps for support. My vet won't do the neutering until the animal reaches a certain age. Yet, the pound...
Hate painting, but love the results. That freshly painted look is so pleasing.
We can only hope! :whistle:
that is just "smart". Let us know how you like it after you have gone through a winter with it. Around here, winter is so bad on every thing,...