There is no such thing as a dumb barbecue question.;) Pictures will be required on this thread.
What I found strange is that usually a southwest wind is warmer than a northwest wind around here, but with the circulation of this arctic system...
I like to go out in a t-shirt at 20 degrees to get firewood. I don't mind it too much.
I am not sure what my savings are, but to me the real value is to have the living areas eight or so degrees higher in temp than I would have the...
In the past two week there have been two reports of house fires up this way from blowtorch-thawing of pipes.
When I think the weather is bad down here, I always check into the summit conditions on Mount Washington in NH. Just downright balmy here......
I ran short on time and as it was the first time making one, it took a litle bit longer to sort it out. But, yes I am sure it may taste better.
Will you be cooking something on it?
I like that it does not use a piecrust. http://www.food.com/recipe/rappie-pie-390244
On New Years day, my Pepere mentioned that he has not had Rappie Pie in a long, long time. I have never heard of it, and so the recipe search...
I'm glad you guys put this stuff up so on the days I am too tired to make it, I can at least have a look-see.
We are mass communicatin' [IMG]
A white noise machine can work well. A few beers can't hurt either...
Double digits below is rough. This is a pretty cold winter from the reports everyone has put up. I'll get some pics up once I get my snowblower...
Good job. I stacked a lot of wood in the basement a few days ago in preparation of the cold that is here now. It makes things easier to not have...
Good job for taking care of her. My parents still run their stove and I will help them stack and move wood if necessary. My dad started burning...
We ended up with 10" at home. Work had just about 20". A few towns over from work had over 24" and one town had a report of 30". Heavy bands of...
I had the glass gasket go bad on me about a year ago and noticed blackening patterns that would appear on every start up. They would burn off at...
We got hit big time with snow. About 10" at home, 20" at work, next two towns had 24" and one reported 30". Very light but wind driven snow....
Happy New Years to everyone. I'm glad the holiday food is almost gone, I was considering adding a ticker in my sig for pounds gained instead of...