Ray, you guys go hit pretty good on this one. They were predicting 8"- 15" yesterday afternoon for this area. We got only 1/2". Cold wind today...
Wasn't there a link at the other site for over the air channels where you put your location and it gave you the possible channels that you could...
I bet it makes the house smell real good too. I cooked up a chicken carcass for a chicken, veg, tortellini soup yesterday. Fine eatin'.
Thanks Ray. My young son helped with the air ratchet driver, good to have a set of nimble fingers around.
Is that a wood pass through door in the back corner? Nice load. I am going to bring in a bit of wood to the basement rack as cold weather is...
Ya, that is some nice wood right there.
Update. The backordered crankshaft(made in USA :thumbs:) came in and I rebuilt it all last night. I had to replace the woodruff key on the...
So the big leaner over the brook came down and was carried downstream it looks? She cleaned up nice.
Good deal there Pete. I hope to get a mig too at some point. Lots of ideas with metal to stick together.
I've made one fixture and restored a few, including our outside mission-style lighting that I refinished and changed the stained glass panels in....
A little pricey on those two lamps. Here is a site that I have used for light fixture restoration if you are considering on making one....
Send 'em when you can and I'll make something nice to send back to you.
I think a slight change in color would be great. Thanks for the consideration.
Thanks for looking that up Brian. Good on the door gasket. I wonder if the performance has increased with that added. I bet some oak pallet...
I think it was posted at the other place if I recall. It is his current avatar. He re-used the old wheel, axle and handles.
Yah, I shed a small tear what I saw what you had done to that stock...;)
My wife brushes a glaze of barbecue sauce, brown sugar, ketchup and some vinegar on the top of meatloaf.
I'd re-saw and plane some of the larger pieces for wood boxes.
That cart is what I call great decor. The possibilities are endless. I tried to convince Scotty to put his re-built wheelbarrow in his...
We just climbed into Pete's dreams... I see nice woodshed parts in there.