In Boston this am. Nice sunrise. [ATTACH]
A formal complaint is being drafted for no pics. :cool: I like the Weber's tipsy chicken recipe, made with maple syrup and bourbon amongst...
Welcome Thomas. We use them in the stove, chiminea, Weber grill, pizza mud oven and now my forge to get the coal going. Very good product.
That is a good find. I went from a small noisy hair dryer that was overpowered to a small cage fan. It has a 2" outlet that fits perfectly into...
Very nice Brian. It is amazing that you know of your family history and see their handiwork. I was able to see a nice collection of Vermont...
Grill basket in the stove hovering over the coals. Whoa, new method of cooking to try. Thanks for that jr.
I had a glass leak on my window a few seasons back. The glass was a little loose, and I would have a repetitive soot haze pattern on the glass at...
Happy Birthday tomorrow Rotti. 64 years old? Is that in Celsius or Fahrenheit years?;)
Thanks Ray. I usually get out on the weekends to the local wildlife sanctuary during the winter for some hikes, but with the cold, wind and work,...
The wife was feeling a little under the weather today and I took the kids out so she could get some quiet rest. We headed down along the...
Fan forced-hot air drying rack?
Nice repurpose use there. I have seen crates and pallets used to hold canning jars and jelly jars in a rack in a kitchen. A spice or wine rack...
Nice to see some Castine pics up. If I could fit that in my fireplace opening, I would have one. It is just too tight of a squeeze.
Any way of grading the area in the spring to let the water run out on its' own?
Never would have guessed those pics are from Alaska. Enjoy the thaw for now.
I have the day off for working the holiday on Monday. Stove is running, and I am woodworking in the 50 degree basement.:mad: I am going to pick...
Hire Ray to watch the piles.
I was waiting for Thistle on this one. Good story, it nevers gets old.
If one was resourceful enough and really needed wood they could get pallets, constuction cut offs, offer to cut up downed limbs in people's yards,...
The 17" - 20" we had a few weeks ago is long gone. It was dry and fluffy. We had some warm temps for a week or so and went down to bare ground.