Oooh, How did I miss this thread. That looks good for a start. Bread flour makes a world of difference. Gbreda had some good tips there,...
The river that runs through our town is brackish further downstream and does not freeze up all the way so there is fish and waterfowl for them to...
They always take the fun out of it. I got the eye roll on the last one. They just don't get it...them wimmins! [ATTACH]
Baking tip for you Pete. Scratch an "F H C" in the top of the pie instead of an "X" and you will get more likes. Works for me.:cool:
Rest easy Allan and get better. It looks like she has things well in hand. You two make a good team. Not the first time she has been on the...
Did a few things today, mostly weather permitting and the stove is out. 1.) Did a full sweep of the liner, inspected cap and flue cover. 2.)...
Still eating leftovers Dave.o_O I did mine today before the rain hit. The top had just a little coffee ground type at the top foot and cap....
Looks good WS. Mid season cleaning today for me too.
Not in front of the stove for sure.
The baked good thread sounds good...or do we ask Pete to change the thread title to Beer, food and a tax question?:whistle:
Foil would be fine, maybe doubled up. Too much shield and the heat will be reduced.
Formal request of pics of the blackberry crisp has been noted.
I may look for one this year. I will have to use a piece of foil to keep the chiken fat off the bricks. I am trying to keep the bricks very...
Oh my. Plenty of racks in them, but none to hold the wood. Ok, I'm done.
We hit 45 degrees today, and it was time to fire the oven. I started it with maple and cut up oak snow stakes. A piece of Super Cedar to get it...
Burnable I'd say. Nut shells come to mind too.
Hmmm, coffee grounds. Who would have thunk. Good video Adam.
Way cool.
Welcome Chief. Good to see you.
Giddy up and welcome. Great group here.