When you load that oak into the stove in three years, may you have good memories of that day as it warms your soul.
A shield that covers the bottom edge of that horizontal board would be pretty easy. The wrench in the works is measuring 30" at any angle on the...
Yes, I have clearance to that. I should get a small shield for that. It is only a 3/4" protrusion on that board. If you need ideas, I can mock...
Not what I expected to see when the word "bellows" is used. I do use a 1/2" copper pipe for helping start the mud oven for delivering air to the...
I have a mantle that extends out a few inches also and I had a local sheet metal shop make a heat shield to my measurements. You dont really see...
+1 Would a low profile heat shields painted white blend in?
Gotcha. :whistle: You are definitely heading in the right direction from what I have read.
Here is a nice illustration from a carpentry book I use a lot. [ATTACH] I will read this thread as I went through a similar roof/ice dam issue...
Oh yeah, that is some that loss. Looks like I'll watch the progress of the work. I love a good demolition story. I'm sure what ever you do...
At one with nature, that is.
Condensation or leak from outside? Is the condensation on the outer glass pane between the glass or on the outside?
That is a sad and tragic story. I have the day off and was going to go ice fishing but my friend was unable to go. I believe in the buddy system...
Maybe he is refering to not burning camping stoves and charcoal grills indoors with the CO risk.
The stove looks like it would be good for ice fishing, for perking a pot o' coffee and heating soup. Very packable and no fuel to spill.
I hear baked goods are good for recovery. And pie. Take it easy and get well.
Agreed, but you know what you have, where it is and when it was put up.
I'm on the fence as the hook on it looks like it could pop a beer open.
Good stacks and organization. Keep at it.
If metal is left in longer, does the citric acid clean it more, tarnish it or erode it? I am looking for a way to "age" copper and brass with a...
If you can get bread flour, definetly try it. There is more gluten in it and it is a night and day difference. Over risen dough will not have a...