You know, I don't mind losing power for a few hours. There is a certain quietness that you normally do not get with all the electronics going in...
Maybe I will put a thread up in the DIY on my oven build. I really don't want to link it to you know where. :cool: I have a tossup on what to...
Better shape than many I bet. It is good to be prepared.
Confirmed here in Essex County, Ma. They are monitoring it. I have not heard of much of the ALB lately.
Sadly,I don't have a power hammer for dies. Your finished piece looks great. Nice lines almost like a bird of prey beak. Cutting the axe head...
I just finished. I used the hand suction kit from the auto parts store. I pulled new fluid on the drivers side through until no air bubles. I...
Wow. I guess it frees up a truck to be somewhere else. Less maintenance than a truck.
This would be an excellent forging project. I may have to source some old axe or maul heads. Nice job on all of them.
This is the second time I have seen a laser guide on local plow trucks. I had to google it. It is used to show where the trailing edge of the...
The pump is under $40.00 and has a few good reviews for one or two time use. I may do the passenger side while I have all the tools out. Thanks...
I was turning into my street this afternoon, and I blew a brake line on the drivers side. Limped home and saw where it may have bent back and...
That's crazy in a cool way.
Congratulations. Good health to Mrs. Piney and the little pinecone.
I hope Maribeth can learn to navigate the site and feel comfortable posting here. Charlie was a great resource here in many parts of the forum,...
I cant say that I have worked silver maple but that figuring will look great. Nice stuff.
Picture 020 in post #7, is that figuring in the grain that I see?
I'm half French-Canadian. We grew up having tourtieres, creton and boiled onions. I now make tourtieres, bouches, galettes, pea soup and poutine...
Those are looking good. If he really likes carving, he may like a power rotary tool like a Foredom if he does not have one. It opens up a whole...
Exactly. While resawing, if the angle is off just a little, the thickness of the board can be off, requiring more passes through the Planer to...
I am by no means an exacting woodworker. I like to make my finished pieces better than good enough, but not enough to fret over being perfect. I...