Wood that has begun to rot can be bad. Fungus and mold can be released from the wood into the air while cutting.
March comes in like a lion...
I get heartburn. Frequently. Nice Griz
Let's just say I am burning a lot of uglies, woodworking scraps, demo cutoffs and pallet chunks in the mix to save the primo stuff for next...
It looks great. Can't beat a fresh pizza.
Taking any videos for FHC TV or youtube channel?
:popcorn:+:popcorn:
I have a bunch too. It is a sickness. There is no way to cure it, but if you buy more tools, it will help you feel better for a little while.
Good answer Dave. Gotta go flip my soy burger, it's delish. Oh, and thank God we still have tech training high schools to spit out some decent...
It looks like a nice install Don. I did a tile wall over our tub on a reno project. I furred out the wall, put in heavy plastic, caulked over...
I wonder if the smoke left the cooker too fast and did not circulate around the pork enough. Were there vents in the lid? The rub recipe is...
What type of cooker did you use to smoke them? That looks delicious by the way.
It hit 50 degrees today, finally nice enough to be out for a while. I cut up a bunch of broken oak snow stakes, pallets and various scraps of...
Time to call in a wood delivery for 2015 - 2016. Primo wood can be saved for next season.
Welcome B. We burned for a few seasons in our masonry fireplace. We enjoyed having that open fire in the living room. (especially the night we...
I'm planning a meal for this thing that is going to be different. I might try it this weekend and post pics.
I store only seasoned inside, about a weeks worth. The cats can eat the bugs if they want. I have only seen powder post beetles in green wood,...
All right, I will start a thread in the next few days.
Agreed, it is good to have a back up, as much as you hate to use it...
Yikes, how are the temps up there tonight? Holding at 40 here with rain . I hope you can get it squared out tomorrow and not get rain/snow down...