I think he's afraid of the gun totin cat he has running around. :rootintootin: :sherlock: Perhaps he's being held prisoner, and forced to make...
Thx Eric VW I hope to finish off that deck/porch soon. What with all the :makeitrain":makeitrain" we did in August, I'm hoping to squeeze out a...
I don't think he updated it today, or I got no alert. :doh:
Looks like a nice problem to have there. :binoculars::yes:
Kevin in Ohio that is one awesome unit. You did a heck of a job creating that, I bookmarked your build log to finish reading later. :thumbs::thumbs:
They had a paper nest in the roof rafter. A bit bigger than a softball. But yes, I've gotten rid of groundbees and YJ's in that exact manner....
Orient the roots to the south?? Any particular reason?? Interesting. :sherlock: Nice harvest!! :thumbs:
Not sure I've ever mentioned it, but I hate yellow-jackets. :hair::hair::hair: So, I moved all my Black Walnut boards into the trailer/workshop...
Thanks a lot for that link blacksmith Now I wanna build a pizza oven. :headbang::headbang: I don't need any extra projects. :hair: :rofl: :lol:
don2222 is that limestone you used?
X2 ^^^ Looking good don2222 :thumbs:
Happy anniversary to you and yours LinkedXJ :thumbs:
Honeysuckle is one of the many shrubs we have here, love the smell. :) Plan to propagate more for planting around the property. :yes:
A '94, excellent shape for being 24 yrs old. :yes: I'd venture to guess you don't salt the roads up your way.
From where I sit, I'd say a '99 or '00, extended cab, but can't see the odometer. :doh: $8,500 no rust, not terrible in my book. :yes:
I didn't have a moisture meter previously, and I always took the last week of August off to get the firewood done. That said, I never had an...
Slick addition there Gasifier :yes:
Ash is one of my favorites. Splits well, dries well, burns well. :thumbs:
X2, Sorry to hear it's out of your price range. :doh:
:bug::hair: