:popcorn:
Just an update, did not put it over 100 hrs in Aug. Ended the month @ 91.9 hrs. :emb: Meh.. we'll go from there. :)
The best part is not having to pay to get film processed and returned. Glad they had a good time and hope they took lots of pics and video....
I agree wholeheartedly with the YJ description. :thumbs: Others are funny as well. :)
[ATTACH]
Very nice Maina :thumbs: I'm sure you can't wait to get that baby burning. :fire:
Good on ya for helping a friend and getting it done. :thumbs:
Oh Hell no!!!! That wouldn't work at all. :bug::bug: That cranks it to "11". :hair:
Yeah but the ones that try to make it out are not soon to live either. Would do the same for fire-ants in Georgia. "None shall pass"!! :dex::dex:
:fire::MM: And a hearty Booyah. :dex::dex::dex:
o_O Well, at least they didn't advise tin foil caps for the plants. :bug: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Either way, nice harvest. How did you...
Don Henley "Down at the Sunset Grill"
I like. :thumbs::thumbs:
I think the 25 yr rule applies here as well. My '96 Eldo will be reaching that status soon. :yes: Now that we have something else worth driving,...
That musta been one helluva chitty day. :jaw::jaw::jaw: Did hay when I was young, and always ended up in the loft. The heat always bothered me...
:rofl: :lol: Well, you can blame whomever did the floors then. If that was you also.. :doh: :eek::)
I used the "Spectricide" foam, an entire can between the 3 sprayings. :doh: On the good side, only saw one hovering around this evening. :yes:
It may not be "blacksmithing", but fine work. Unless all the tables and the stool wobble. :rofl: :lol: Then it's ''OK" work. :whistle::headbang:
Well TrinitySouth99 at the price he's asking, it's a bit high for the age range, but it looks like it's worth what he's asking. You could mention...
Nice work raybonz Glad Scotty prodded you into sharing. :cool::yes: