Nice score justdraftn :yes:
Not to derail the thread or anything, but... :binoculars: Nope, don't see it. o_O :ithappened: I even checked here.. Exterior chimney thimble...
Makes it easy to move the wood about. :yes:
Heh, like others shack I saw 75 sq ft, and went.. :bug: Told wife, that's a 7.5x10 ft room. o_O No wonder he goes by "shack". :whistle::rofl: :lol:
:doh: :mad::mad: Flying, stinging demons have been plaguing me as well. Fortunately I've not gotten tagged.. Yet
Thx for posting that video mike bayerl :yes: That L47 is indeed one fine machine. :thumbs: I really like the creep function, as well as not...
Can't answer for others, but plenty of them around here. Must be a wasp nest in ground by the pine I'm working on, 2 of them are quite interested...
Well, I was doing this.. [ATTACH] But mother nature wants to do this.. [ATTACH] So, I guess it's break time.
Nice. :cool:
I'm thinking that was said "tongue in cheek", as I can't understand why there would be any correlation between solar activity and ham radio...
Hmmm, this summer has certainly not felt like any solar minimum to me. o_O
That's gonna be something nice leoht Can't wait to see everything come together. :yes: :popcorn:
What species of wood you have there jo191145 Some fine logs to be sure. :yes:
Enjoy those ribs, they look delicious. :drool::drool:
Well, as mama said, since the porch demolition keeps getting sidetracked, I figured a little saw time was in order. After mentioning the pines...
I've got a reloading press if you need to borrow it. :yes:
Well the winged demons have decided finally that home is no more and have moved on. :thumbs::dancer: Started more tear off, but have found that...
Yeah, only 90 cord done in a few weeks, what a slacker. :rofl: :lol: Impressive amount of work there jrider :thumbs: It's good you spent some...
Yeah, too many hours at work, that's it. :whistle: Nah, mostly slacking. :emb::coldone: Still been collecting large rock for the crossover, I...
That is definitely more friendly to the environment, but ya gotta admit that a nice YJ killing fireball has that certain appeal. :dex::dex: :)