No matter the size, a cat is a cat. :cool: :rofl: :lol:
Very true, each stack, and/or log has it's own unique characteristics, and will dictate the easiest/best method for bucking. I find that the...
Thank you sir. :)
Glad to hear the mole was non-cancerous. :yes: Garden looks great. :thumbs::thumbs: Enjoy Holiday.
Welcome aboard In the Pines You've found the right place to hang your hat. :tip:
Never tried that before. Hmmm :sherlock: They look good. :drool: Cheeeeesse :thumbs:
Well that $u¢ks. :confused: RIP
I understand your sentiment, but would offer up this.. 1. Can you actually overcharge someone? If they are willing to pay the price you ask,...
Looks spectacular :binoculars::yes:
I can't believe those guys are treating you place as if it were the local composting facility. o_O It must be awful to have all that wood dumped...
Congrats on finding a wonderful wife of 30 yrs. :thumbs: Wishing you and her many, many more. :yes:
X3
Sorry to hear that, we've all be there where "when it rains, it pours". o_O:doh: Hope you have a nice patch for a while. :yes:
Didn't post anything yesterday as was too worn out from heat by the time I was done. :confused: At one point I was sweating so bad, tried to...
BDF is a proponent of draft inducers, I can't recall which thread(s) he discusses it in length, but it may be just what you need. Maybe he can be...
X 100000000 Hopefully they are right, and it's supposed to cool off here quite a bit at the end of the week. :banana::rootintootin::dancer:...
Much more betterer. :thumbs:
:eek: I'm kinda hoping you meant "cooking". :whistle:
There's a few loads of wood. :yes: First off, as Eric VW said, be careful. Anything that is already in the air, I'd go after first. Start with a...
Let's see.. Splitter vertical . ✓ Milk crate w/cushion . ✓ Firewood . ✓ Dog. ✓ Wife/supervisor chair. ✓ Covered wood storage. ✓ Yep, it's...