I can certainly tell that fall is coming.. The colors are changing for sure, just look at this.. [ATTACH] Yep, a sure sign that Fall is near....
Welcome aboard In the Pines
Well, got something accomplished today, feel good about that. :thumbs: Just got done with dog walk and putting tools away. Kinda whooped, but...
Actually slept in today, I think it's the cooler temps. Sitting out front with coffee, and it's 57°F :dancer:
Welcome aboard Cell block 726 I think they ^^^ covered about everything. Glad to have you. :cheers:
:doh: One more pothole on the road of life. :confused:
Good luck on the sales. :thumbs:
We may be there soon. Temps are supposed to get down a bit. :banana::dancer: Guess I should round up some Box Elder for the stove. :stack: :fire:
Midwinter it appears the yard has some considerable downward slope near the big one, is that correct? It seems to me that it wouldn't be...
Seems that unit has a catalytic combustor, perhaps something on the "brick" fouled up the catalyst, Any thoughts guys? I don't like to just start...
Welcome aboard LoveMyWoodStove18 I can't answer your question specifically, but it would seem unlikely that the stove is ruined. How many fires...
Heck of a breakfast. :) :yes:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :yes:
Not again. :hair: Nooooo!! :BrianK:
Booyah.. :banana::rootintootin::dancer: Supposed to stay in the 60's around here. I'm sooooo happy. :D:thumbs:
And there I was thinking you were selling matches. But at 1 book every 20 years, can't be much profit, or repeat business. :picard:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
:hair: :bug:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Ya may wanna clean that stove out before ya fire it up. :eek: Just sayin. :D
Sounds fun. I can't remember the last time I played tennis. :tears: Still have 2 rackets in fair shape the last time I saw them. Which was......