Guarantee it empties easier than it fills. :thumbs:
Guess after reading this thread a bit, I've left out a few details. 1.. Sawsall batteries not dead, perhaps too hot to charge that day, did later...
Thx bushpilot , but they were rafter nesters, not ground nesters. Although the black ant colony I found there may get the boiling/soapy water...
Welcome aboard RedBuRnsHotter A great site with a lot of great people. You can tell more about yourself here.. Introduce yourself here !
I've read here that the 45° angles are better for draft, so you should be fine. To be honest, the only thing that looks funky/funny is how far...
There's still some unused space in that beer fridge. ;) :picard:
Well, to update this thread a bit, and to show a bit of the before/after comparison, here's a pic as of around 5 PM today. I'm gonna shrink the...
Thx Loon it's definitely something I'll think about. I think the plastic could work, but would need quite a bit of support structure to withstand...
Can't like that. :confused:
:heidi::pain:
I take it the lines are being routed out through the garden area? Hate to ask too many questions, as you may address them in due time. Ok, back...
:popcorn:
Hey Midwinter to be honest, I'm not sure yet. Haven't priced anything out yet, my initial thought was to enclose with 2x4's and T111 siding, but I...
I'm sure Chazsbetterhalf will agree with that. ;)
Not to worry Spirch I joined here less than a year ago, and prior to joining, I always CSS my wood in the last week of August, for that winters...
Thats a fair enough answer J1m :yes: Good luck with the sale if you do put it on the market. If the current prospective buyer don't want the...
:bug: More like this one.. :makeitrain":makeitrain"
Puppies make everything better. :yes: That wood gonna be dry enough, or is the OWB not picky at all?
That so you can see when you're cutting in the dark. :picard: The things people do. o_O
Beer!! :pete::coldone: :cheers: What was that you were saying?