And December, and February, and.... :fire:
:jaw::eek:
:rofl: :lol: I thought the same thing earlier. Then thought.. "No, don't ask.. it'll just make you hungrier." :drool:
:doh: Already????? :picard:
Nice work Gpsfool Will the roofing hold up to snow load? Hate to see your wood buried under sharp metal and snow. :doh::hair: Perhaps some...
Well, the rain finally made it here. Here's what's left. [ATTACH]
Simple answer.. yes :yes: That's why we're here. :dex:
Moving tribute :( Thx for sharing that link. :yes:
Hmmm, it's only 9/9 here The links seem a bit jumbled. :doh:
Welcome aboard RedBuRnsHotter As you've no doubt noticed, it's a great site, it's the people that make it so. :thumbs: Like the stacks and the...
Currently.. [ATTACH]
Well, the porch is going away quite nicely. [ATTACH]
Sorry to hear that fishingpol :confused: At least that certain cloud formation isn't at your house, right? :whistle:
Now that's an odd cloud formation. :eek: The man upstairs has a serious message for someone. :rofl: :lol:
Fully agreed, will be checking on pricing next year. That is definitely not in this year's budget. :doh: Since it's to rain today, figured I'd...
Well, Chazsbetterhalf didn't clean the glass first. :doh: But there's fire. :thumbs::fire: [ATTACH]
Well, she's working on it now. Just as well I guess, supposed to get plenty of rain today. How is the weather West of here brenndatomu ?
:confused:
I think he was asking about height from stovetop to thimble center. :sherlock:
Thermometer says 48°F here, 68° in living room. Chazsbetterhalf is trying to decide if it's fire time. :rofl: :lol: I'm on front porch with...