Then you best be very, very careful on those cuts with the stakes. :yes: The "stakes are high, at this level of competition." :whistle: You...
No alley cat's where I currently live, but I'm sure something would like a free meal. :yes:
What was the first thing again? I forgot. :doh:
Are the stakes where you intend to through cut, and there to help ensure you don't hit ground? If so, I very much like. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Like the way you have things stacked papadave :yes: edit.. those seem quite long, what length do you cut to?
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Can't answer for Ohio, but it would appear you haven't been to Southwestern NY lately. :jaw: I think our...
I will assume that did not end well. :confused:
Well, you seem to second my friends opinion, so that may very well be the route I go down. :yes:
Sometimes I think you cook more in one day than I cook in a week Skeeter. :rofl: :lol:
Thx brenndatomu I appreciate the input. 411 gravel? Guess I need the 411 on that (info) I was also advised (offline) that crushed limestone...
As a kid, I grew up across the street from a large park "Oak Hill Park" which you can guess where it got the name. We also had a very large (and...
C'mon.. What could go wrong?? :startled:
I have a friend who likes the saying.. "I'm not a golfer with a drinking problem, I'm a drinker with a golfing problem." :thumbs:
Seems I've missed this thread the whole time?? I am surely a slacker. :emb: Looks like I've some reading to do. :thumbs:
You are soooo not alone in that statement. :rofl: :lol: Some days it's just BS'ing, but I learn something here on nearly a daily basis. Between...
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Happppy Baaaacon.. :drool: [ATTACH]
We've all been there before. It'll be all right. :yes:
Nice setup mikeward :binoculars::cool:
I asked the Woodstock people that when I purchased my IS, as I knew it would drop out of cat range on an overnight burn. They said that by the...
Fanatical1 is on the 15 yr plan. :binoculars::bug::dex: