Some nice wood there. :thumbs:
I've only ever been a GM guy, so I guess I can only wish ya luck finding a truck that fills the bill for you. It can be a hassle finding a used...
Happy birthday Chvymn99
Per tornado's, when I was in Lubbock Texas I saw a pic in the paper of a trailer (aka tornado magnets) that was picked up, flipped over, and put...
Ya'll need to start hoarding icewood for the summertime. :yes:
Glad to hear no real damage there chris
Tornado warnings.. Just heard about tornado warnings for McKean Co. Pennsylvania. Take care and cover as necessary fellow hoarders to the south.
Someone's sleeping well tonight. :sleeping::sleeping:
Agreed, tree frog. I get them all over the place. They can be a nuisance at times. Have had a couple get into the bathroom and do their...
Sounds like everything is in good order Nordic Splitter :yes: I've never hired out for cleaning, just do it myself, but it would be interesting...
I cannot necessarily recommend them, as I've not done business with them, but I was shopping for what I wanted on.. Metal Building Kits - Gazebos...
X2 ^^^ Hang in there, the storm will pass and life will resume "normality".
Yes, 1 oz lead or copper slugs in shotgun. I still hunt with shotgun as the area I own/hunt is rather small, so not really enough room for long...
You are correct, I did not think of the Northern sections where rifle has been allowed for a very long time. Here in the Southern Tier, it only...