Articulating crane with a circular saw end. The guy showed me pics on his cell. The tree was very tall and kind of in an awkward spot for a...
Thats pretty cool. Freak of nature. How long would you season it and what's the btu rating?:D
Holy long stacks! :bug: Your work Dennis? Gonna be tough to beat at the GTG this week!
As long as she wasn't planning on using it on you! :eek: Nice find. What's it really worth in that condition? [MEDIA]
My friend will get all the splits with bark. I will take only the red/pinkish heartwood splits. They dry faster and no mess to contend with. I...
[ATTACH]
buzz-saw's MS400:saw: (my coffee :coffee:) [ATTACH]
I haven't scored much of it. Going off pics from here as well.
Nice stuff there. Decent dead ones are getting scarce around here. Stored indoors those rounds should last many years. Smart move on your part...
Love my 400 too. If I had a two saw plan it'd be the 400 and 261.
I feel so bad for them being crammed in there, but its natures way.
Finally was able to get a pick of the male rose breasted grossbeak. Heard his song too. Common sound around here in the warm weather.[ATTACH]
Does have a BP look to it.
Friend of mine likes oak heartwood and I need to get started for 25-26. Should get at least a half cord from that tree. Just don't get used to...
Most regular FHC viewers know my dislike of oak for the multi year wait for it to dry, but this score was hard to pass up. Get a text back in...
Gettin it done. Have you started stocking up for next Springs split-a thon?
That was yesterday. What I did after our cut has yet to be posted.
I meant to ask how the back was feeling after we unloaded at your place. Maybe the Mrs. will give you a nice massage? ;)
Yeah me too. I wasn't kinda dishearted when she asked about if the price was the same whether or not I kept wood. Should've chunked it and...
Nice having some dry inventory for bulk off season orders.