I really need to stop browsing FBM for free wood. New listing for shagbark hickory. My heart dropped when I got there as the guy told me I could...
Checked the nest this morning. Third egg hatched.[ATTACH]
Looks like black birch to me. Best grab the saw and get on it Mike before I show up in your neighborhood. :tree:
X2
Ms. buZZsaw saw one last week. Rare to see them here. Where I've been working I hear them. My mom always said it sounds like they are saying...
Tailgate has been on its last legs for a couple years. :picard:When there's rounds or splits leaning against it that usually happens. Lots of...
I see Ms. Carol showing Dave brenndatomu how its done! :axe::D [IMG]
It would be too funny if that was dogwood! :D
Brought the hydro over and split what I cut last weekend. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Rest of tree had been taken down earlier in the week. Spar staying...
Welcome to the FHC WSN :handshake:
Saw our first hummingbird of the season about an hour ago at our feeder.
Is that going back to you're stacks Greg? Not used to seeing you process on site. Usually a trailer load of logs.
Will the next one be for BL?
That score was right on caliber! :doh: Your persistence paid off with a nice load of BTU's :thumbs:
More framing yesterday. Taking shape.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Jeff you need to start a bar oil hoarding thread.:rofl: :lol: Good deal. I would've grabbed a case myself at that price.
I checked the nest yesterday morning. Another bird had deposited an egg. I've heard of cowbird's doing this and I think it is a cowbird egg....
Does concrete on a fir 2x4 turn it into a hardwood? :doh: :rofl: :lol:
That is annoying as hell. Ill betcha he told caller B it was sold and was offered more money. No honor in folks these days.:heidi: I was...
Kinda fun when you have to break out the sledge.