[ATTACH]
Here it is....thick sliced with dark brown sugar and chipotle...its bubbling but I'm gonna let it get a little darker[ATTACH]
Soon to be a boneless rib sammich [ATTACH]
I just cook on the bench in the shop
I see some in the basket up front...sorry didn't see it at first
Wheres the wood pile??
Just kidding, I work and also cook at the compound..so it's very convenient......change a transmission while the brisket cooks
cause im closer to the center of the universe [ATTACH]
:rofl: :lol::thumbs:
ill make some tomorrow and take pics
that is candied bacon....the flash prolly made it look lighter
crunchy when cold...will soften up a little if heated......good ole dark brown sugar and a little smoke is all you need....i add chipotle powder...
i checked it out....seems like a solid plan....i would drink the bourbon....no need to add it to bacon.
yeah tons of it...what ya cookin on?
here at the compound it is.....you may have to check your local laws