That's kinda surprising to read...I have a coworker that has one from the mid 90's (IIRC) and has lots of issues with it...he said the only thing...
:popcorn:
And the governments goal seems to be get them all on the government teat as fast and as much as possible...
I've been there, just not for long...a few hours, but this is a good reminder as I did think at the time that it would be a good place to go back...
If anything, maybe just don't latch it super hard? Just enough to seal, but not real compressed...dunno if it really makes a difference or not...
Sounds like it's time to grease the landlords wheels a lil! :makeitrain":rofl: :lol:
Had that on an oak I took down a few years ago...it burnt just fine! :thumbs:
Nicely done :yes: I did something very similar a few years back...only no hinges, I cut the door out, then cut an inch or so off its height, then...
Why? Better watch it, too many statements like that and we might hafta review your FHC membership status there Brad...
Lots of amazing things to see in this great country of ours...what has been some of your favorite places...and likewise, what/where do you think...
Either way, certainly keeps busy I'm sure! :picard: :rofl: :lol:
I hate looking for products on the phone...much better/easier/faster on a PC or laptop...but its nice having the option if you are not near a...
I didn't see any of that certain brand beer, so I doubt anybody there knew that one...:whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Before this turns into the downer thread... [IMG] [IMG]
A few weeks ago there was a local family that lost their little 3 YO girl to a freak accident like this...dad was shoveling gravel out of the...
I looked up the wiring diagram for this engine, it shows that the sensor is a pressure switch, it just turns the warning light on/off, that's it,...
Electrolux...I think that's what mom n dad had...
Exactly! :D
I learned my lesson back in 2008 when it comes to PA toll roads...I went over to Philly to pick up a truck I bought and we just took the "fastest...
So I have to ask, you don't try to support companies that align with your worldview/moral compass? And what word would you use to describe someone...