Some people have good luck with them, some don't...I built one from a parts kit some years back, replaced the wrist pin bearing with OEM, and had...
I learned that a couple years ago when I was looking to possibly use a pie plate as a wood stove window. Hey, high temp ceramic is expensive!
I haven't had mine out in a while now, but I will probably never put a lot of miles on in any given year again, due to the phone issue. I can have...
Wow, now that's a bracket! :thumbs: Why the blade so far out in front though? The further away from the tractor you get the more "leverage" the...
Yeah that is over 530 PSI...and 12000' is over 6ooo PSI! :eek: o_O
Ohio just made it a primary offense now, which means they can pull you over and ticket you just for using the phone...up to $500 and 90 days...
Yup! [MEDIA]
Wow, that's a lot...probably prime farm ground too, huh?
That's what I say too "dunno why these things wanna fight me like this, in the end I always win!" :hair: :rofl: :lol:
Picture this! :fart: :D :p
Yup, we goin fishin!
Nothing to stop you from going higher then! :thumbs:
Duck and wave! A look at why Jeep owners put ducks on other Jeeps, and the popular Jeep wave
There is a well known fireman in our town that drives a Jeep, he has "I don't wave" real big across the top of the windshield. :rofl: :lol:
Menards has some good deals on safes sometimes, they have a big one on sale right now... Sports Afield Denali 32-Gun Fireproof Gun Safe with...
Any luck Randy?
I think I'd reply, "Sorry, I meant $10"
I imagine that the cheap safes hide that info, and the good ones brag about it...
I wondered when the pics were gonna start! :thumbs:
Our church had its second annual fathers day car show today, was some really cool stuff there, somewhere north of 300 entries. I realize now that...