Well, uh, yeah...kinda. :rofl: :lol: I guess there is 2 different ways they do it (at least) one is a capsule (that's known as "eat chit, but...
I just recently heard of that...sounds weird, but it can be a life saving procedure for people that really need it. "Donors" with high quality...
So what's the danger with washing eggs...never heard of this before?
This...and pretty flat too...
I'm sure it would not want to be witness to a live tree being cut down...:whistle: ;) :rofl: :lol:
You have to misspell it though...like Matika
Drip, drip, drip...
Like I posted earlier, it does seem to be that this particular census is aimed at community gardens. As for your retirement gig... [ATTACH]
A few years ago, yes, I would have said you are nuts if you suggested that could happen in the USA. But it turns I was way too trusting back then...
Disagree
You can ignore it, but the agenda marches on...pretty soon there is no option to ignore, or even to make choices. Talking big picture here, not...
My biggest hesitation in getting chickens is keeping EVERYBODY else from eating them! One critter gets in overnight and they can clean things out...
Use the bar oil...save the motor oil for motors (engines)
Yes, it does, at least for now...also appears to be more so aimed at "community gardens"...
Yup! (Heck, it may be buried in this one already!) (I haven't read it yet) Register my garden...they can kiss my northern bound southpole...
A gasket and metal clips, just like they do with factory glass
Did you drive that on there? :drool:
You ever watch the Red Green show? When they are at Possum lodge and you hear the saws echoing through the woods in the background, that's what it...
They'd never know...blend right in with all the saw noise :rofl: :lol:
Like what?