My parents have a little grove of BL out by the road...they've been "big trees" all my life and I don't think a one of them is over 16" diameter,...
She'd rather you be checking out women or what?! Sheesh...:hair: :rofl: :lol:
If that were mine I'd want to put a spark tester on it, narrow down if it's spark or fuel related. I've also used a spray bottle to mist fuel into...
The bill I just paid was for 540 kwh
Yup, I know just what you mean, we had an old one that didn't have AC...I was not sad when the frame cracked in the fuel storage area and it got...
Nope...cheapskate boss said he wasn't paying for cab/ac for these jokers...he did let us steal the canopy roof off the old tractor though!...
One of the guys at work was mowing an easement with the sidearm mower, he had it vertical to trim back trees and brush...hit a hornets nest in a...
I had Safelite come out to replace the windshield in the wifes Odyssey...it had a ton of wind noise after that, and a leak...they came back out...
:thumbs: And if you are like me, as soon as you seen it you remembered exactly what you were doing at the time, and even putting it there! :picard:
Those are getting to be pretty rare commodity from what I hear...I think I did see one in the raffle prizes though.
I fired up the ac for the first time last night, not for the temp as much as the humidity. We have been running less than $70 bills here...it goes...
I'm sure someone on utube university has diy'd one...:D
Oh man, you are just asking for it now! If I tried that we'd have the storm of the century! Looking good though! :yes:
I'm thinking the mister goes right on the fan...
[ATTACH]
3.23 next town over, 3.29 here. I filled up this morning for 3.009 using rewards points...could only get 20 gallons at that price though.
Amen! :handshake:
Seen this too...great idea, take off tailgate, pop on lifter, hook up winch cable, go pickup some fattys (logs, not buZZsaw BRAD 's X girlfriend)...
Bingo...it doesn't matter who's "fault" it is, the guy on the bike is the one most likely hurt or dead
Yup, and dual sport bikes are even easier to miss than a street bike...