X2. Sugar bark looks a lil more along the lines of ash
Friendly bunch there, eh?!
I found out about that on the 10 pm news last night...the promotion ended at 6 pm though. The reporter was interviewing someone that was at the...
I've always thought it is weird that they named the colder country Greenland, and the warmer country Iceland... :picard: :loco: :crazy:
Not yet...our fireworks are Saturday night, hafta see if I can come up with the right materials by then...I think my brother has some "go juice"...
Had a pretty good day here...shot some groundhogs, got a few hours in on a custom splitter build, went to our local parade, then to friend's house...
Rats...found out about this after the fact! Sheetz slashes gas price by 50% to $1.776 per gallon. But only for one day | CNN Business
Good looking bike, love that color! Unless those forks are really bad, I'd leave them alone...polishing them up will turn into a major rabbit hole...
X2...next thing you know he'd have 5 acres under roof! :whistle: :thumbs:
I see $$$ just in hurricane ties...just use a short piece of 2x4, does just as well, at least for a shed that doesn't have to meet some code.
Live... [ATTACH]
Our local parade is today (huge!) then a carnival and a huge softball tournament all week, fireworks Saturday night...at which time we go from a...
Well said....happy 4th y'all! [ATTACH]
Wow, I guess my Vaporfire has me spoiled, I don't get anywhere near that much, but I do it annually though too.
Heck, I've seen price increases that were twice that much! I miss the days of $0.03-0.05 price increases...and its not been that long ago either!
All the building supply places, and hardware stores stock roofing screws around here...guess I just assumed that was common in the USA in 2023... :D
You were stopped, and that's the best you could do?! o_O :picard: ;) :p :rofl: :lol:
#57 gravel, or stone? Stone wouldn't need compacted, would it? If so then maybe a "jumping Jack" tamper, and good balance?
It's even smaller than a ,"drop in the bucket"
Nope, but I heard that something was coming...and for good reason, the EPA really chit down their leg with the phase one and two testing and...