Nice stacks siting there ready for winter. Glad you don't have it up on the retaining wall.
Can't put a like on that, bad luck indeed. Just the way things go no matter how good you have been.
puppies look so innocent at that age. Then they start to grow, chew, dig, etc. Generally getting into everything. Last but a short time and...
I just dropped Direct TV and went back to TW. Have their whole house pk. The phone is exceptional. my wife is watching Netflix, I have Amazon...
Those ugly ones are the unpredictable ones. But you got it figured out!
I have no idea why those dogs do what you ask for posing for pictures but I am glad they do. Very entraining. Really like the keystone firepit....
Darn good buy right there. At 250, you can't do better. I'm just hoping you don't have to use it for a while.
I don't know where DexterDay is, normally neat stacks like that would "excite" him enough to give some comment. Looks like you are getting all...
Do your research. Go on the web and look to see what your MD's hx is like. I've taken care of several post op patients who have had surgery....
the remodeling is coming along really well. Daughter in law wants to get started putting some paint on the walls. Still need doors and trim....
Starting out at being a hot humid day here. My son and the hired hand are here working on the shed roof that's going on the side of the garage....
Watch this little chip, then go to the efficiency Maine web site. Lots of information there along with real cost comparison.
Now you know how you would advise me if I was the one who had done that. :whistle:
Will, you have two pellet stoves. About how often do you anticipate running both? Consider a minisplit heat pump. Cheap heat and there are...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: He seems to have more than his share of that stuff.
I get them too, Love to look through them. I do order from them. My membership has some free shipping. For me it sure beats going from store...
Maine just passed a law that allows for concealed carry without a permit needed.
http://www.wcvb.com/weather/34080800?utm_source=Social&utm_medium=FBPAGE&utm_campaign=wcvb+channel+5+boston
An old tired-looking dog wanders into a guy's yard. He examines the dog's collar and feels his well-fed belly and knows the dog has a home. The...
I can remember what a blueberry muffin is like.:BrianK: That other morning thing is a distant memory. :(