then you are getting your value from your investment!
Yes indeed. Any lifting is done by my son and his wife. If I were to attempt anything I would get a lecture. My getting hurt only makes it...
All you can do is make it right. Whatever he was thinking, or not, is a mystery. We just had a master electrician pull out all the old wiring I...
Ever read about the life cycle of the mantis? After they mate, the female bites the head of the male and eats him. That's just all messed up.
If I came across that, there would be manure in my pants! :hair: I can't express how much I dislike snakes. I leave them alone, but have...
Wow, you sure take good care of those kids. Good learning experience for them. Love it. I saw your recent pic's on FB Good. Glad you have...
Hope they are were you can get to them. Around here, out of sight is the equivalent of "forgotten" This new make over major price was...
OMG, well you got what you wanted. Sort of. I would stick to cast iron cookwear for a collection. :rofl: :lol:. you'll get into a lot less...
ugh, Nothing holds back recovery like pain does. The meds for pain give you all sorts of other issues. Hope you don't over do it. Give...
so far, I have avoided all use of the AC, even in the car. but it is there should I need it. I don't have them in the windows yet, but that only...
Went to a huge family gathering today. Had a wonderful day. All I had to do was put my chunky butt in a chair and tell stories and reminisce....
:rofl: :lol: yes, but hopefully not too short.
I don't own guns, my right, your right to own guns. I do think it is a safer place when thugs are not the only ones who carry weapons. Every...
Funny [MEDIA]
She looks like a honey. I had a boxer when I was a kid. Lost it to cancer. He was very protective of our family and especially of my baby...
Just remember, it is just lawn mower shopping, not like picking out a bride! Keep it simple.:hair:
Looks to be settling in ok. Could you tell if he remembered anything from when you first had him?
you got it fixed by yourself! Didn't have to dig into the wallet. Now that is a fix!!!!! Too bad you lost some of the day, but hey, you'll be...
If you still have the old one, why not take it to someone who can weld it back together? Kind of like what is done when they cut bandsaw blades...
Finally some pictures of downed trees that are not widow makers. seemed like most every other picture you had was of a tree hung up.