Nads of steel. No way ever would I climb out of that. :faint:
Looks like you have turned the corner again. Lets hope that is all behind you. Pain, it is wonder sometimes why that doesn't kill ya as much as...
Hey, if you find that your undershorts are missing, you might take a look at this: [MEDIA]
you are in a better spot now because you a path to follow. I know you are anxious about all this. With time, you will be so well informed you...
We will be hoping for a good outcome. Sucks to be laid up. Whatever you decide, also think about pain management. You don't want to be on long...
Very smart. 20 bucks saved every month. Some states have rebates.
I hate to see those huge trees hanging over homes. I had mine removed. Isn't worth the risk. Lots of other trees that are smaller and less of...
I still have the service agreement on mine. That reminded me to call them. Thanks.
Tap the picture and it goes to the link!
Thanks. I am always looking for lights. Our electrician has a lot of built in things for us. I'll have to look into those.
impulse buying! just like the wives for QVC and HSN. I can't go to lawn sales, and there are sections at Lowes I have to stay away from. I...
more progress being made. next will be installing the sink. [ATTACH][ATTACH] the knobs and pulls are on order. I can"t find anything in stock at...
:ithappened:It is under the "just for fun" tab" [ATTACH]
But, he will be very very happy! Besides, he'll have to pee sometime and you know he won't pee in the pool.
This one is for will711 [ATTACH]
Or you could be on a time bomb. You happened to discover it before your toilets stopped flushing. Could be a nightmare in waiting. Would be...
My favorite also.
that sure is the truth. At least until they come up with an even better battery.
Think it went up a bit in price. web site says $49.99 today. but the important thing is the way the vac hitches on. That makes it adaptable...
Chit happens. You didn't get hurt and the chain can be replaced, life goes on. On the bright side of things, I bet it will be a while before...